Friday, October 31, 2008

Put Your Fall Face On!

During my recent weekend stay in the country, I gathered many photos of fall activities, places, sights and scenes.

Whether you decorate your face, your house, yard, or place of business for the season, it certainly is a colorful time of celebrating a new season.

Since today is Halloween and tomorrow All Saints Day, along with Daylight Savings Time ending this weekend (yeah! we fall back and gain an hour of sleep!), I’d like to share some of the celebration pictures I took on my trip to the countryside of Maryland.

What are you grateful and thankful for this time of year? Take time to tell those you love how much they mean to you, even with their silly faces, should they be dressing up this weekend. Give God his due praise and thanks for all he has given you, and continues to each day.

May his praise be continually in my mouth! I suggest you read with me Psalm 96 for a mighty praise psalm to our great God. One part I think is especially appropriate for today’s theme. “Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy.” - Psalm 96:12, NIV

No comments: