Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shower Time

I seem to get most of my most powerful thoughts and inspiration for writings while I’m in the shower every morning. I guess it’s mostly because there are no outside distractions. It could also be because that’s a place where it’s become a habit to get struck with great ideas! It can be like stepping into a think tank. It can also be a prayer chamber.

God is standing by to shower your life with blessings today and everyday. Are you willing to stand under the gentle rain of his shower and receive refreshment for your soul?!

Here are a few passages to shower under!

“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?” – Jeremiah 32:27, NIV

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11, NIV

“Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor? Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him? For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen!” - Romans 11:33-36, NIV

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen!” - Ephesians 3:20-21, NIV

Let God’s words shower his blessings onto you and others today!

No comments: