Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you have resolved to make 2009 your best year ever!

Whatever your goals are, if you are as specific as possible and give yourself a deadline date for achieving them, you will see more things happening quicker!

Another tip is to break big goals down into smaller steps or projects. Then allocate a little bit of time every day possible to do something towards it. Before you know it, it will have been accomplished!

For more tips on reaching and tracking your goals for the year, visit my website at: http://www.real-life-institute.com/. There are articles, tips and tools you can use to help you with all areas of your life.

May you have a New Year ReVolution in 2009! :-)

If you live in the Hampton Roads area, I'll be speaking on this topic on Friday, January 9th at the Christian Biz Network. If you're interested in attending, let me know and I'll forward the email details to you.

No comments: