Friday, May 2, 2008

Sox Attraction

No, that’s not a typo! But it aptly describes the pictures I’ve posted for your enjoyment today!

Ever wondered where all those socks go that the dryer seems to gobble up? Here’s part of the answer! I’ve even seen one mysteriously slide onto the floor from a shirt I’ve pulled out of the closet weeks after it was laundered. So if you’re missing any socks, they’re probably hiding in your clothes!

Well, this experience in the laundry room with all the static cling reminded me of going through life sometimes. When all kinds of things start being attracted to us, whether good or bad, there is usually some reason for it. We must be sending out some kind of electrical charge from our cells or brain. I find that what I focus on is what usually comes into my life. Even though I’m a very positive person (you could call me an eternal optimist!), bad things do happen. Whether or not they were a direct result of my decisions in life or whether they were just happenstance and I did nothing to deserve them, there is always something I can learn and some good that can come through the situation.

I read an interesting article the other day about how taking simple static electricity and applying that charge to a painful area can help relieve the pain fairly quickly.

So my suggestion is to turn the pain and static in your daily life into a powerhouse of electricity working for good!

No comments: