Friday, May 16, 2008

Powerful Prayers Get Fast Action!

This past week my two grown sons were heavy on my heart to pray for. I was driving along the interstate in town as I was praying for them. When I turned off to go to my next destination, I spied the sign shown to the right. “As ordinary mothers pray, extraordinary things happen.”

Do you think I had any doubt that God had heard my prayer and that the answers were on the way?!! Talk about a quick confirmation of his presence and his love – not only for me, but for my boys also.

Through the Mothers’ Day weekend just past and with progress in the last week, I have heard from my sons and know God is moving in both their lives.

So if you need a sign God is at work, just keep your eyes open as you go about your daily business! That’s what I call the “Daily Faith Lesson” attitude or awareness.

To find out more about London Bridge Baptist, go to: www.LondonBridgeBaptist.org

No comments: