Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Day Celebrations!




It’s my granddaughter’s 8th birthday today! What a special delight she is to me. Even though I don’t get to see her often, as she lives in Toronto, we keep in touch by email.

Here’s a link to the card I sent her. Maybe you’ll enjoy it also, if you’re young at heart. It is a fun interactive card and will take you on a high-flying journey! This is also one of my favorite sites for finding free inspirational e-cards.

http://www.dayspring.com/ecards/card.asp?ID=a165b6-bzm

Meanwhile, enjoy YOUR special day today too! Celebrate your own birth and the new life you are given everyday! Breathe deeply and thank God for his many blessings to you. Why not live every day as if it's your FIRST DAY?!

Do something special - just for you - to take care of your spirit, your soul, your mind, or your body! Write and let me know what you've done for yourself and how you felt about it. We'll celebrate YOU together! ;-)

No comments: