Friday, August 21, 2009

Squirrel Talk - Gotta Minute to Listen?!








Have you seen the picture taken by a vacationing couple where a squirrel jumped in the picture with them? If not, you'll want to view it and read the brief story at: http://blogs.nationalgeographic.com/blogs/intelligenttravel/2009/08/ground-squirrel-photo-crasher.html

Actually, I've got my own cute squirrel picture!

I was looking out the window over my deck and saw this squirrel having breakfast and a conversation with an angel! I wish I'd been able to shoot a video of it or get a clearer picture, instead of this one through the screen door, but as soon as I moved to open the door, the squirrel dashed away in a flash.

I hope you enjoy it! Perhaps it's good to be reminded there are interesting things going on all around us, if we only have eyes to see!

What is God trying to show you today through the eyes of your squirrel - er, soul?! Perhaps there's an angel right where you are now with a few observations for you... ;-)

No comments: